Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi lead the way in scoring more than 100 goals in the Champions League.
Ronaldo scored his 135th goal in the Champions League on Wednesday in Juventus’ 3-0 win over Dynamo Kiev.
The Portugal captain scored his second goal of the tournament, his 750th since his career.
Lionel Messi missed Barcelona’s 3-0 win over Hungary’s Ferencvarosi on Wednesday.
Ronaldo has scored 135 goals in the Champions League so far, while Messi has 121 goals, and they are the only team to have scored more than 100 so far.
And the list includes all the Champions League games since the tournament began.
Here is a list of the top scorers in the Champions League and the teams that have played:
- Cristiano Ronaldo (Sporting CP, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Juventus) 135
- Lionel Messi (Barcelona) 121
- Robert Lewandowski (Lech Poznań, Borussia Dortmund, Bayern Munich) 78
- Raúl González (Real Madrid, Schalke) 77
- Filippo Inzaghi (Parma, Juventus, AC Milan) 70
- Karim Benzema (Lyon, Real Madrid) 68
- Andriy Shevchenko (Dynamo Kyiv, AC Milan, Chelsea) 67
- Sergio Agüero (Atlético Madrid, Manchester City) 62
- Ruud van Nistelrooy (Heerenveen, PSV Eindhoven, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Hamburg) 62
- Gerd Müller (Bayern München) 62
- Thierry Henry (Monaco, Juventus, Arsenal, Barcelona) 59
- Henrik Larsson (Feyenoord, Celtic, Barcelona, Manchester United, Helsingborg) 59
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Ajax, Juventus, Internazionale Milano, Barcelona, AC Milan, Paris Saint-Germain, Manchester United) 57
- Eusébio (Benfica) 56
- Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Heerenveen, Ajax, AC Milan, Schalke) 55
- Alessandro Del Piero (Juventus) 54
- Didier Drogba (Marseille, Chelsea, Galatasaray) 50
- Alfredo Di Stéfano (Real Madrid) 50