NDLEA Recruitment Exercise for Young Nigerian Graduates 2023.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for employment into the agency. This opportunity is grouped into categories.
The enlistment will be online. The online application will be open for a period of four weeks from Sunday 12 March to Saturday 8 April, 2023.
Company/Organization: National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
Job Type: Graduate Jobs/Full-Time
Location: NDLEA headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria
Minimum Qualification: Graduates/Recent Graduates/Professionals.
NDLEA Recruitment for Young Nigerian Graduates | Details
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) recruit into the following categories:
- Superintendent Cadre (General Duties or Specialist):
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic II CONPASS (08) – B.Sc/HND and NYSC discharge certificate/Exemption Certificate
- Assistant Superintendent of Narcotic I CONPASS (9) – LL.B, BL, B.Eng with (CORREN), B.Pharm etc.
- Deputy Superintendent of Narcotic CONPASS (10) – MBBS or DVM
- Narcotic Agent Cadre:
- Chief Narcotic Agent – CONPASS (07) – NCE, Registered Nurses and Midwives, Pharmacy technicians, lab technicians, Dental technicians or its equivalent from a recognised institution of learning.
- Senior Narcotic Agent CONPASS (06) – National Diploma (ND) or its equivalent
- Narcotic Agent CONPASS (05) – 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English and Mathematics
- Narcotics Assistant Cadre:
- Narcotic Assistant I CONPASS (04) – 4 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English or Mathematics
- Narcotic Assistant II CONPASS (03) – 3 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB including English or Mathematics
- Artisans, Mechanics, Drivers, Cleaners/Gardeners etc – Evidence of completion of secondary school or Trade test Grade II or III
To be eligible for NDLEA Recruitment Exercise for Young Nigerian Graduates, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be of Nigerian origin by birth and posses National Identity Number (NIN). Also computer literacy shall be an added advantage for all cadre.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the agency.
- Applicants must be medically fit and must produce a certificate of fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicants must not be less than 20 years or more than 35 years of age for the first category while the age limit for the second and third categories is 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry. However, 40 years will be considered for medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Applicants height must not be less than 1.65 meters for males and 1.60 meters for females.
- Medical and Allied Professionals must posses current practising licences while lawyers must have been called to bar
- Applicants must be drug free and be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Applicants must use their personal email address and phone numbers when submitting their application online.
How-to-Apply: Applicants seeking for NDLEA Recruitment Exercise for Young Nigerian Graduates should please follow:
- Go online and visit NDLEA webpage at ndlea.gov.ng
- Click on Careers and read the instruction carefully, then click on Apply Now to register
- You will be redirected to a page for the categories (selected from lists of categories)
- Fill out the form and ensure all required document listed are uploaded
- Passport Photograph
- Educational Certificates
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of age
- National Identity Card
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Applicants must print out their online generated slip on completion of this application
- Successful applicants will be required to fill further vetting forms
- All successful applicants will be subjected to random illicit drug use test throughout their service in the Agency
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for Further examination and interview.
Application Deadline: April 8, 2023
Visit the Official Website for Further Details
Leave a Reply